Ok ok!!! So I have a confession to make I’ve become obsessed with cookie dough & not the healthy kind..
Let me fill you in very quickly. “Unfortunately” our flat is literally located about 200m from the cities only cookie dough bar. I say unfortunately because this has very quickly become extremely dangerous especially for a hangry, hormonal Ella.
I’ve decided to take some control of my latest addiction & reach a much healthier & sustainable solution. Although you bet I’ll still be treating myself to the good stuff down the street every once in a while. My own version with its rich source of protein gains & nutrients is probably the best way to satisfy those nightly cookie dough cravings.
– 1 can of chickpeas (washed & drained)
– 2 scoops of chocolate/ or vanilla protein (I used Free Soul Sistas chocolate vegan protein)
-2 TBSP of ManiLife’s deep roasted peanut butter (or your own peanut butter)
– 1 large TBSP of pure maple syrup
– 100ml of almond milk or plant based milk of your choice
– I also added one packet of Ombar’s chocolate buttons
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth & full of cookie dough love!
Spoon into an airtight tub & place into the fridge overnight.
Take a little bit everyday (it usually lasts me about 2-3 days depending on my hanger moods).
Lick the spoon, lick the bowl & enjoy!
Until Next Time, Ella xxx