So I´m Active With Ella but who is Ella?
Here´s a list of 45 facts that every bestie should know the answers too 😉
- I´m actually a scouser. I was born in Liverpool but raised in Ireland since the age of 5.
- I´m 5´3
- I used to blog about Fashion & my blog was called ELSCHAMBER. Turns out I wasn’t quite the fashionista I thought I was. I guess leggings & Nikes are way more comfortable 😉
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Peanut butter especially Mani-life. It is the best thing in life after my doggy Peanie Potter.
- Which brings me to the next one. I have a dog called Peanie Potter. I got him when I lived in Spain & he is now being dog-sat by my family in Ireland. I also have a cat called Gizmo who I got in 2001. Peanie loves her & well she doesn’t love him so much)
- I went to Heriot-Watt University to study Fashion Communications in 2013 but left my course after two years and moved to Spain.
- In 2015 I moved to Valencia in Spain & lived there for over a year. I did the TEFL course in Dublin & taught English privately.
- I have a Spanish boyfriend. (My first boyfriend & it only took me 23 years!)
- I haven’t eaten meat since the start of this year.
- I love WALKING! I would much rather walk than choose any other form of transport. I walk everywhere!
- I first stepped foot in a gym when I lived in Scotland during university.
- I don´t really watch any telly. I prefer YouTube videos & always have a stack of vloggers I love to watch.
- I have really high stress levels. I find I get easily stressed and burned out because I run around trying to do everything all of time.
- Even though I have my own website. I actually don´t own a laptop. I use my boyfriends Mac for my photos!
- I rarely skip breakfast. Breakfast is my fave meal of the day hands down!!
- Every year I go to Portugal. This is the first year in about 10 years that I haven´t gone.
- I’ve lived in 5 different countries, England, Scotland, Ireland, Spain & the Netherlands.
- My fave chocolate is Reese’s Cups BUT I also love dark chocolate. Anything salted caramel, sea-salt, etc! This could go on! I love chocolate!
- I am a pajama girl. I love pajamas!
- I would much rather a night in than a night out!
- I have been barred from ordering another a drink at a bar for being too drunk quite a few times! (I now rarely drink)
- I am 25 but I look 15. I was born in October & I´m a scorpion.
- I always have the coldest hands & feet.
- My mother is from Guyana so I am half South American.
- I used to suck my thumb as a child.
- Instead of a teddy I took an Argos catalog to bed as a child! Absolute weirdo!
- My nickname as a child was Peppermint.
- I go to the gym 3-5 times a week & I always train differently each time.
- I haven´t eaten fast food in nearly 2 years.
- I’ve always worked. I had my first job when I was 13 years old.
- I don´t own make up foundation or barely any make up. I usually just use mascara & lippy! That´s it!
- I love my hair being brushed. I would pay someone to brush my hair for hours if I had the money.
- I don´t like the feeling of socks or tights or anything tight around my feet. I usually walk around bare foot at home.
- I go to bed earlier than a granny would. Sometimes I am even in bed by 8:30 but most nights before 10.
- I get up early no matter what! I love the mornings & even if I haven´t slept I will get up early the next morning.
- I am pretty strong minded. If I have an opinion on something I rarely change my mind.
- My favourite way to train is functional strength.
- I really dislike running! It is definitely my weakness.
- I once caused a squat rack to fall in a gym packed with people. (The most embarrassing moment of my life but don’t worry there were no injuries!)
- I have asthma.
- I lost my period for two years due to excessive exercise & not eating enough food. (If you would like me to do a post on this or any girls need any advice please feel free to message me on Instagram). Thankfully I’m now a healthy young hormonal woman!
- I once walked around Valencia city smiling at everyone until I got a smile back.
- I am a qualified personal trainer with the LDNM Academy in London.
- I have a certificate in Nutrition.
- Finally I was only meant to write 20 questions & I could still go on so as you can tell I can also talk for Ireland.
I hope you enjoyed our little speed date! Make sure to drop by again soon if you did <3